Clear all

Heartbroken?

3 Posts
3 Users
2 Reactions
Topic starter
(@Anonymous)

Hi girls 

I've recently stopped talking to someone who I feel like I was in love with due to some external factors. we weren’t in a relationship as I didn’t want it to have that bf and gf label but we were talking about marriage and heading in that direction. 

I’m really struggling with how to get over this/him. Part of me says I won’t find someone like him again who will be so sweet to me but another part says I’m still young so ofc I will find someone who will also treat me well. I’m keeping myself busy and trying not to to think about him but it’s when I have any alone time that hes constantly in my head. 

2 Replies
 Lulu
(@lula)

If I'm completely honest with you sis, I think you have put more value than what it actually was. And this is probably why it's taking you a lot longer to move on. From a 3rd person's perspective, it sounds like it was more of a situationship, and for that reason- you will ALWAYS find something better than whatever crumbs someone was offering you. Exactly you're young, don't limit yourself by thinking you'll never do better because its not true.

UnseriousSally
(@unserioussally)

Like Whitney said "listen to men with your eyes not your ears because they will tell you what you wanna hear"